header
Welcome Guest to ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel
ServerDoc

· About ServerDoc
· Download/Purchase
· Getting Started
· User Guide
· Forums
· Feedback/Suggestion
· Mailing List
· Link To Us
· Your Account
· Linux

ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel: Forums

Serverdoc :: View topic - multiporcess monitor
multiporcess monitor

View previous topic :: View next topic  

hsk100f

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: multiporcess monitor Reply with quote

Hello,
I am using servdoc for voip appilication for windows. I have a monitor software that check on h323 port its proccess "A". The voip application is running process "B". Is it possible when process "A" Stops then servdoc will restart both process A and B.
Since process A stops mean the voip application crashes. We have tested servdoc on voip appilication, but the crash seems to be an sql error rather than application closes with VB error.

Thanks
Haas
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: multiporcess monitor Reply with quote

You could make process "B" a "slave" serverdoc.

SD Update Thread wrote:
Serverdoc V0.91b
Added ability to stop/start other serverdoc "slaves"
scheduled event 98 98 98 00 xx is run when server starts
scheduled event 98 98 98 01 xx is run when server stops/crashes
(value of xx is 0 to 99)
example: I have two serverdocs running and my config folders are c:\serverdoc\master\ and c:\serverdoc\slave\

If I wanted start the slave serverdoc when master one starts its server I would create the following file - c:\serverdoc\master\schedule.txt
98 98 98 00 00 sdcmdstart c:\serverdoc\slave\
98 98 98 01 00 sdcmdstop c:\serverdoc\slave\

If I wanted the slave serverdoc to stop when the master starts and start when the master stops I would use
(in c:\serverdoc\master\schedule.txt)
98 98 98 00 00 sdcmdstop c:\serverdoc\slave\
98 98 98 01 00 sdcmdstart c:\serverdoc\slave\
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serverdoc Forum Index -> Serverdoc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: