header
Welcome Guest to ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel
ServerDoc

· About ServerDoc
· Download/Purchase
· Getting Started
· User Guide
· Forums
· Feedback/Suggestion
· Mailing List
· Link To Us
· Your Account
· Linux

ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel: Forums

Serverdoc :: View topic - Serverdoc not pressing OK, Don't Send, etc
Serverdoc not pressing OK, Don't Send, etc

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Terrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Serverdoc not pressing OK, Don't Send, etc Reply with quote

Using SDV1.00.05b. any help? Servers restart fine after I press the OK and Don't Send but i dont know why serverdoc isn't automatically pressing them now. Thanks.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Has error reporting been turned off?

http://www.serverdoc.com/modules.php?name=About_ServerDoc
-ServerDoc will start a program and check the program is still running every five seconds (default) and restart the program if required (if its crashed or closed) on Win95/98/ME/200x/NT/XP & Linux systems. Windows NT users should read this note and WinXP users should read this note.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terrum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanderso wrote:
Hi,

Has error reporting been turned off?

http://www.serverdoc.com/modules.php?name=About_ServerDoc
-ServerDoc will start a program and check the program is still running every five seconds (default) and restart the program if required (if its crashed or closed) on Win95/98/ME/200x/NT/XP & Linux systems. Windows NT users should read this note and WinXP users should read this note.

Thanks Very Happy Now i have to see if it works by waiting for an OK or Don't Send error to show Razz And this fixes the whole problem, yes? Of it pressing OK And Don't Send?

(Note: One server i use has OK errors, another has Don't Send errors.)
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Support may have to be added for those windows:

IF it does not clear & before you close the error window:
1. In serverdoc click Menu - Process Dump.
2. Please take a screenshot & save.
3. Email me the above Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Terrum

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to be fine with the "Don't Send" errors. I think. But it still isn't pressing the OK buttons. For privacy reasons and checking the logs, I don't want to dump logs here as it seems to be collecting data from my FTP for some reason as well as stuff like "no text class" etc.
So is there a way i could make it press OK buttons, then? As i'm pretty sure it's fine on the Don't Send errors. But im not sure how i would test it.

Thanks.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't want you to post it here, thats why I said email Smile . If you can provide the requested info (sshot etc) I'll see what I can do. Be sure the window you wish to close is on the screen though.
Terrum

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanderso wrote:
I wouldn't want you to post it here, thats why I said email Smile . If you can provide the requested info (sshot etc) I'll see what I can do. Be sure the window you wish to close is on the screen though.

Alright. Will do.
Terrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emailed. I'm not particularly sure if it presses "Don't Send" but theres the log. And i'm guessing this logs all the severdocs i have open.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received the email but missing step #2, the screen shot of the window you wanted to close.
Terrum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanderso wrote:
Received the email but missing step #2, the screen shot of the window you wanted to close.

Wow.. it takes too long for it to crash. But the error message is different each time what has the "OK" Button. And it has something to do with BloodLine Server.

And for the other server(s), It shows up with don't send mostly. Could you tell me if it is auto pressing the don't send for the AC Web Ultimate servers with the dump? Thanks.

I think that would basically explain the screenshot. But i'll still post one when the an error comes to the bloodline.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try V1.00.05a from the "latest serverdoc.exe" downloads. Yes please supply screen shot Smile
Terrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanderso wrote:
Try V1.00.05a from the "latest serverdoc.exe" downloads. Yes please supply screen shot Smile

Using V1.00.05a has seemed to have solved it. Server has restarted fine with OK pressed and Don't Send pressed as i pressed about and it said "Restarted 1/2/3/4(etc) times" without me even knowing. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serverdoc Forum Index -> Serverdoc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: