header
Welcome Guest to ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel
ServerDoc

· About ServerDoc
· Download/Purchase
· Getting Started
· User Guide
· Forums
· Feedback/Suggestion
· Mailing List
· Link To Us
· Your Account
· Linux

ServerDoc - Auto Restart crashed servers and programs (game www ftp servers) with remote control panel: Forums

Serverdoc :: View topic - Donation Version
Donation Version

View previous topic :: View next topic  

sac0o01

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Donation Version Reply with quote

The donation version says it is good until the end of the year. So if I wait until January I can get a full year where as if I donate now I only get a few months.

Or maybe I just donate less but have to update again next year?

Just trying to get an idea on how much to donate based on the length of the license.
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Towards the end of each year donation keys are emailed out. For example 2010 key only has a few months left but then 2011 will be sent out. A donation every year is not required (but would be welcomed <grin>) - all you need to do is let me know when you want to stop receiving them Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sac0o01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to run the donation version but the free version is not working for me. I want to make sure it will work before donating.

The problem is when a game server crashes serverdoc will not restart it until I log into the desktop and click the error message.

I have turned off the solution reporting but now get the above warning.

How can I get this to work? I am running without sdcontrol. I just dropped the serverdoc.exe file into each directory with the wwwconfig. I am running Server 2008

Also, might be helpful to know that this box once had the pro version on it back when we used to rent servers. Could that cause some kind of conflict?
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On XP we need to disable error reporting and turn off critical error notification "check disable error reporting and also unchecked "but notify me when a critical error occur"" so I assume Server 2008 would have multiple options also that need to be disabled. Try locate and turn off windows error reporting (WER).

If you can't find maybe you can disable via registry:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb513638.aspx
Keys that will be of interest:
Disabled Enable or disable WER
REG_DWORD
Possible values:
0 - Enabled (default)
1 - Disabled

DontShowUI Enable or disable the WER UI
REG_DWORD
Possible values:
0 - UI (default)
1 - No UI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sac0o01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WER is already disabled. I am not sure what else to try. It is odd as it worked fine with the old pro version. I think it was 0.96 maybe??? Was there something changed in the updated version?
sanderso
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There have been changes only adding more crash windows as new ones have popped up.

Try this then:
Start your application, in serverdoc do a process dump. Now wait for crash. *WITH* that crash window up do another process dump and email me sddump.txt file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Serverdoc Forum Index -> Serverdoc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: